- Where does Mealmade deliver?
- Mealmade currently delivers to all of San Francisco (zip codes that start with "941"). If you'd like to be notified when we start delivering to your city, sign up and enter your zip code.
- When does Mealmade deliver?
- Lunch delivery starts at 10:30am and ends at 2pm. Dinner delivery starts at 4:30pm and ends at 8:30pm. You may schedule a lunch delivery for the next weekday after 1:30pm and a dinner delivery for the next weeknight after 8pm. For example, to schedule a dinner delivery for Thursday night you may place your order any time Wednesday after 8:00pm.
- How much does delivery cost?
- Delivery is $4.95 per order to all of San Francisco.
- Can I pickup my order instead of having it delivered?
- We don't offer order pickup quite yet, only delivery. If you'd really like to pick up your order, send us a message and we'll figure something out.
- Do you offer a more precise delivery ETA?
- After you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email with a link to track your order status and delivery in real-time.
- What is Mealmade?
- Mealmade is your little yellow brick road out of the unhealthy food era. We offer a rotating menu of incredibly nutritious and delicious entrees, side dishes and desserts, delivered on-demand or at a time that is convenient for you. Mealmade's foundation is built on making healthy, nutritious meals as delicious, transparent, and accessible as possible. Our team is obsessed with good food and we aim for "as healthy as it gets" and "omg, that's delicious."
- Why is Mealmade?
- Mealmade exists because eating the foods that make you feel best shouldn't require hours in the grocery store and kitchen. We believe that eating well should be easy and delicious and that getting healthier food to more people is one of the most important steps to promoting health and preventing chronic disease.
- Do you serve breakfast, lunch, or dinner?
- Mealmade currently delivers dinner (along with sides and dessert). We don't offer breakfast or lunch options yet, but you can always order two entrees and save one for lunch tomorrow :) Sometimes it tastes even better the next day!
- Does food arrive hot or cold?
- Your food is made to order and is in the car on its way to you minutes after coming off the stove. We strive for meals to arrive hot, but they may cool during delivery and arrive warm. To reheat most dishes, remove any cold items and microwave for 30 seconds or place in the oven at 350 degrees for 5 minutes.
- How often do you change the menu?
- We usually rotate in one new item every day.
- How do I invite friends to Mealmade?
- Visit our Invite Friends page. Copy your personal referral link and share with friends via email and social media. Friends that follow your link will get a free dinner, and you'll also get a free dinner in return!
- How does the referral program work?
- Invite friends to Mealmade with your personal referral link and your friends will get a code for a free dinner (up to $15). When your friends redeem their free dinner, you'll also receive a free dinner entrée (up to $15). Your free entrée code will be emailed to you up to 24 hours after your friend's free dinner is redeemed.
- What is paleo?
- The "Paleo Diet" has its roots in the notion that we should eat like our early ancestors did - like cavemen (and cavewomen). Paleo has evolved into a lifestyle that couples evolutionary principles with modern science to promote overall health and wellbeing. Dishes on Mealmade marked as "paleo" mean no grains, gluten, soy, dairy, excess sugar, seed oils, or chemical additives.
- Why paleo?
- Paleo is just a term, but it's the closest "diet" that resembles the ideal way of eating for optimal health. We believe that eliminating wheat, soy, excess sugar, and high-omega-6 seed oils are the most important dietary steps to improving your health. That said, everyone is different. Some people want to "carb up"; others want low carb or no carb. For that reason, every dish contains detailed ingredients, allergen warnings, and nutritional information so that you can choose what's right for you.
- Do you have a mobile app?
- We don't yet have a mobile app (it's coming soon!), but you can still order from your mobile browser.
- Can I order ahead of time for the whole week?
- At this time, you may only order for the current day (or next day's lunch after 1:30pm, and next day's dinner after 8:00pm).
- Can I call in my order?
- Unfortunately, we don't have phone support staff, so all orders must be placed online. If this is problematic, feel free to message us and we'll come up with a solution.
- How do I change my order after it's been placed?
- If you're already placed your order and would like to change your order contents, delivery address, or delivery time, send us a message and we'll make the change right away.
Ingredients & Nutrition
- How do I change my password?
- To change your password, make sure you're logged out of your Mealmade account, and go to the Log in page. Click the "Forgot your password?" link, enter the email address you use on Mealmade, and you will be sent an email to change your password.
- Is your packaging compostable?
- Everything is compostable, down to the cutlery and lids. Our plates and bowls are made from sugarcane, our napkins and cutlery are made from recycled fibers and post-consumer content, our bags are made from compostable kraft paper, and our lids and sauce cups are made from plant starch.
- Do you buy locally?
- We strive to buy all local ingredients.
- Are the ingredients organic?
- Nearly all of our ingredients are organic, down to the black pepper.
- How can I determine what ingredients are in a dish?
- To view ingredients in a dish, click through to the dish and go to the "INGREDIENTS" tab.
- How do I view the nutritional information in a dish?
- To view ingredients in a dish, click through to the dish and go to the "NUTRITION" tab.
- How do I view detailed micronutrient information about a dish?
- Click through to the dish and go to the "NUTRITION" tab. Once there, click the "Full info at cronometer.com" link at the bottom of the nutrition label.
- I'm allergic to something in a dish. Can I make substitutions?
- Absolutely! If it's possible to do so, we'll accommodate your request. Send us a message and we'll get right back to you.
- Is the kitchen free of allergens and safe from cross contamination?
- We don't have any items on our menu that contain gluten, peanuts or other common allergens, so there is little risk of cross-contamination. All of our pots, pans, cooktops, utensils, etc are thoroughly sanitized before and after each use.
- I'd like to cook for Mealmade.
- Great! Please send us an email with more info. We're always looking for more amazing chefs and cooks.
- I'd like Mealmade to use my paleo food product.
- Sweet! We'd love to consider it. Please send us an email with more info.
- I'd like to join the Mealmade team.
- Awesome! We usually post available positions on Craigslist. Or feel free to send us an email.
- How do I contact Mealmade?
- You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us. We usually respond within a few minutes 10am - 9pm pacific time.
- Do you have a customer service phone number?
- At this time, we only offer chat and email support. Shoot us a note and if a phone call is required, we're happy to give you a ring.